Justin Rudd's Interview Coaching & Paperwork Consulting
Growing up in south Alabama for his first 26 years, and now a resident of Long Beach, Calif., Justin Rudd has been active in the pageant world for more than 20 years as a judge, director and coach. His forte is phone coaching -- helping teens, miss and Mrs. clients with interview skills, on-stage questions and bio sheets preparation. Justin will call his clients (or you can come to his home) for just $60/hour/weekday; or $35/half hour/weekday. He has two volumes of pageant practice questions ($24.95 ea.) -- each having 1,001 unique questions; and a special collection of 140+ Mrs. questions ($15). Rudd also emails five free interview questions each week to more than 4,100 subscribers of his Five-A-Week Club (JOIN NOW). Contact Justin@JustinRudd.com to set up an appointment this week.
For details, visit www.PageantStar.com.
90% of my clients are phone coached. - Justin Rudd!, pageant coach
For Justin Rudd's Pageant Questions and Coaching, securely use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, e-check
- 1/2-hour phone coaching, $35/weekdays only
- 1-hour phone coaching, $60/weekdays most popular
- 1-hour phone coaching, $100/weekends
- Vol. 1 Justin Rudd's ORIGINAL 1,001 Pageant Practice Interview Questions, $24.95, free shipping most popular; teens & adults
NEW - Vol. 2, Justin Rudd's next 1,001 Pageant Practice Questions (questions 1,002-2,002), $24.95, free shipping
- 140+ Mrs. Interview Questions, $15, free shipping
- 1,001 Questions & 140+ Mrs. Questions $34.95, free shipping; save $5 when purchased together
INTERVIEW COACHING APPOINTMENTS with Justin are available this week. Email Justin@JustinRudd.com to schedule your phone coaching or at-his-home session. And, Justin will pay the phone charges for clients in the U.S., since he'll call you for your session. YOU WILL LEARN...
- What to do and when to get ready for your pageant interview.
- What your bio sheet should say about you.
- Learn when to shake a judge's hand.
- The questions you're most likely to hear in a pageant interview .
- Find out what not to say to a judge.
- What judges want to know about you.
- The #1 most-asked pageant interview question.
- Learn the topics that make judges like you.
- How long your answers should be.
- What to do right before entering the judges' interview.
- How to handle a judge's panel.
- The million dollar answer to: "What's the biggest problem facing us today?"
- What to say when you don't know the answer to a judge's question.
- Key Tips every winner knows before her pageant day.
- Get help with your opening and closing statements.
- Advice for your bio/info sheet.
- many more tips, suggestions and answers.
"Justin Rudd's 1,001 Pageant Questions" is available for $24.95. The 1,001 Questions are only available in loose-leaf form and are not available in stores. To order, visit www.PageantStar.com .
Justin also has a list of 140+ Mrs. Contestant Questions (loose-leaf form) for just $15. And, only $10 extra when you order them with the 1,001 Questions. To order, visit www.PageantStar.com .
FREE PAGEANT MESSAGE BOARD
Finally, Rudd recommends subscribing to the free email@example.com list. This is a mailing list which is a community of pageant enthusiasts. This mailing list allows contestants, directors, judges, coaches and parents to send email to each other easily. Instead of sending email to everyone on the list, subscribers of the mailing list can send their email to one address, which will then automatically send the message to everyone else. To subscribe to the list, send a blank e-mail to: Pageantsfirstname.lastname@example.org
JUSTIN RUDD, a 40-year-old native of south Alabama grew up fascinated with televised pageants. While in college in Birmingham, he served on the committee for a local Miss America preliminary. After graduation, Rudd co-produced the Miss Southeast Alabama USA pageants where both Teen and Miss winners went on to capture the State titles and competed in the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants. While helping to prepare his local titleholders, he realized his talent for helping young women to achieve success.
Justin has judged, coached and/or directed pageants across the country in the Miss America, Miss Teen USA, Miss USA, Miss Universe, America's Junior Miss, Miss Young America and Mrs. International, Mrs. United States, Mrs. America pageant systems as well as other local and regional programs.
His pageant services range from intensive one-on-one interview coaching and fitness training to bio/fact sheet critiquing and offering clients his collection of 1,001 pageant interview practice questions ($24.95 at www.PageantStar.com). He also coordinates the Five-A-Week Club, whereby pageant hopefuls are sent five practice interview questions in their weekly e-mail. He has produced numerous local and regional pageants and has served as a judge and board member of various pageants since 1989.
Contact Justin@justinrudd.com & visit http://www.PageantStar.com
e-Newsletters from Justin!
get 'em now
More than 90 Random Facts about Justin!
J U S T I N R U D D . C O M
Explore. Dream. Discover.