Wednesday, September 15, 2010

<I love Miss America!> Hello everyone



Hi I am Vicky and I have been involved with pageants for ten years, competing in the Miss USA Teens system, along with the Miss America System. I am currently the Director at Large for a Fair Queen Pageant.  I have also judged pageants at both the local and state level.  I also completed as a dancer all through school and served as the Assistant Choreographer at for a community college production of Chicago. I am a graduate of SUNY Brockport with a degree in Political Science, and I am now graduate student studying Public AdministrationI have served two terms in AmeriCorps, work on the Extreme Home Makeover house in Buffalo, New York and received a Youth Serve America Grant. I am also a Senior Consultant with Mary Kay.

Right now i am looking at my last year of eligibility for MAO, which is very sad for me. As a dancer any advice on talent would be amazing. Right now I am working on a musical theater jazz number. Also with swimsuit, I am great with my diet and going to the gym but seem to still have problems with the belly area.

My best tip...one that i have learn is gel baby oil is great and helping get rid of butt glue. and when you are in the shower microderm gets it off great  

Victoria Rippel
SUNY Brockport- Grad Student
http://www.marykay.com/vrippel
victoriarippel@yahoo.com
(585)813-5570



__._,_.___


Check out Justin Rudd's site and get FREE pageant practice questions in a weekly e-mail: http://www.pageantstar.com

Post message: mao@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  mao-subscribe@yahoogroups.com 
Unsubscribe:  mao-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com 
List owner:  mao-owner@yahoogroups.com 

Subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to:
missusa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - subscribe to a Miss USA list.
missteenusa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - subscribe to a Miss Teen USA list.
missuniverse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - subscribe to a Miss Universe list.
pageants-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - subscribe to a pageant preparation list.
juniormiss-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - subscribe to an America's Junior Miss list.




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment